Sunday 5 January 2014

How to fix iOS 7 Wallpaper zoom-in problem


iOS 7 is great and all with its parallax, but there is one thing that irritates me. The fact that everytime I set a wallpaper, iOS 7 completely zooms in like its nothing.
Here, take this for example.

I want to set this wallpaper:


Cool huh? Okay. Watch what happens when I try to:


iOS 7 just completely zooms in and ruins my entire picture. This is because of parallax. It needs to zoom in to give you that effect. 
Of course, you can just turn on "Reduce Motion" but then you lose all the great animations iOS 7 has to offer.

Well luckily an app is here to fix this issue without any compromises. Introducing Wallpaper Fix:

This app will perfectly allign your wallpaper the way YOU want to. 


You can even preview your wallpaper inside the app:

If you're like me, frustrated by iOS 7 because of this issue, then the app is for you.
With a not-so-bad price tag of just 0.99$ the app is well worth it if you really care about this.

You can download it here:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wallpaper-fix-rotate-scale/id765059392?mt=8

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    Tks very much for post:

    I like it and hope that you continue posting.

    Let me show other source that may be good for community.

    Source: http://greatiphoneapps.org/tag/wallpaper-iphone-cute/

    Best rgs

    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. And ahh, what about jailbroken people. I'd rather not waist space on my device for an app.

    ReplyDelete